Want to learn more? Sign up today for our ATSU Learning Webinar: The ABC's of Basic Sales in Agile
- Log in to Sales.
- Click the Maintenance icon and find the existing order.
(See Order Maintenance: Viewing Specific Orders for more information.)
- Open the existing order and view the Order Summary.
- Click the Event tab.
- Find the item you wish to add to the order. Add the item(s) to the order and click Proceed.
- The Order Summary should now reflect the new items. Once all the new items have been added, click Proceed to move to the Payment Summary page.
- The amount of the new tickets will be displayed in the Payment Information. Select the method of payment from the drop-down or from the cash amount buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the payment has been processed, click Finalize.