Want to learn more? Sign up today for our ATSU Learning Webinar: The ABC's of Basic Sales in Agile
If you are needing to view and make changes to an existing order, click on Maintenance at the top of the screen.
Once in this screen, there are several ways you are able to look up an order.
- If you have the order number itself, you can type that in the box and it will bring up that specific order.
- If you only have the customers last name, type that in. This will bring up orders for all people in your system that have that last name.
- If you have the customer number, type that in and it will bring up all the orders that customer has purchased. If you do not know a customer number, you can click on the magnifying glass and it will bring up the "Customer Search" window for you to type in the customer's information to allow you to search that way. Once you click on the customer and select OK it will bring up all the order under that customer number.
- If you have the credit card number or gift card number that the order was placed with you can type that into the document number. Make sure you select which payment method to which the number refers.
- If you want to fix an order that you just recently sold or maintained, click on the green check mark next to Last orders sold or maintained.
- If you have their member number, type that number in and hit enter. This will bring up all the orders tied to this member's number.
- If you want to bring up a list of orders for a specific event, click on the magnifying glass next to "List orders for an event." A window will pop up allowing for you to select a date range from which the event took place. Set that to include when the event happened. If you know what the event was called, or a word that was in the title, you may enter that in the "Keyword" box to help narrow the search.
Depending on the way you looked up an order, you may need to find the specific order you are wanting to maintain. You can sort orders several ways. The two most common, and helpful, will be Name and Order Date.
Once you have identified the account you are wanting to make changes to, double click on the order and it will open it up so you are able to make the desired changes.