Want to learn more? Sign up today for our ATSU Learning Webinar: The ABC's of Basic Sales in Agile
There are a couple of different ways to edit a customer's contact information. Follow the instructions below.
First, click on the customer icon at the top of the screen to search for their account.
A Customer Search window will pop up. Type in a Keyword to search for the customer (i.e last name, phone number, email, customer #, etc.) then click on the Search button.
A list of customer records will appear in the search window. Click on View at the bottom of the window to open the customer record.
In the General tab, you can make changes to the customer's contact information, as well as any answers to the customer question prompt.
The Related tab allows you to add customers that need to be associated with this customer record to complete a household (i.e. Misses Newmem can be added as Mister Newmam's wife).
- To add a relationship to a customer record click on the green plus sign.
- Click on the drop-down and select the type of relationship the customer has with the other customer. (business, contact, sold for)
- Type in the related Customers' Number, or search for the related customer by clicking on the Magnifying Glass.
- Once you see the related customer's name in the Name field click on OK.
The Membership tab allows you to manage a customers membership. You are able to manually edit a member's expiration date as well as additional member benefits. Click to learn how to Manually Add Membership Benefits to an Existing Member.
The Web Login tab is where you create and manage that customers login information.
- To create a new username and password for the customer, click on the Globe icon.Enter the username, and generate a random password.
- If a customer has forgotten their password, click on the Random Password button to generate a new temporary password for them.
- Clicking on the Envelope icon will send a reset password email that allows the customer to change their own password.
In the Touchpoints tab, you can add and manage touchpoints tasks for this customer. Click to learn more about touch points.
The Account Benefits tab is where you will be able to manage any benefits associated with this customer's account. To add a new benefit, right click and hover over new. Then select the type of benefit that you are adding. To edit an existing benefit, right click on the benefit and select Properties.
The Notes tab is where you can keep internal notes about this customer. The Operator Notice checkbox tells the system that when this customer record is pulled, the note will appear to your staff (i.e This is a Board Member. Please pay special attention to him).
In Order Maintenance, you can edit the customer record by clicking on the symbol at the top of the page.