The Show function is primarily used for reoccurring events such as movies. The Show level contains all the static data such as duration, descriptions, and images.
1. Log into the Web Portal. portal.agiletix.com
2. Click on Events in the menu to the left of the screen.
3. Click on the + Add Show button at the top of the screen.
4. Select the Folder that you wish to build the New Show and then click on Continue.
5. In the Properties window enter in the Name, this is the name that will appear to the public.
Note: Name is the true title of the Show/Event that will appear online on your website and has a 250 character limitation. The Sort Name (Found in Additional Information) is what your staff will see in Sales and has a 50 character limitation.
7. Enter the Duration of the show. This should be done in minutes.
8. Enter a Brief Description of your Show. Include any detailed information about the show. This will appear on the ticket page for the Show. (There is a 1000 character limitation.)
9. Close the Properties area and then open the Media section.
10. The Media section allows you to upload images and trailers. The ideal image size is 560 pixels wide by 315 pixels high. To upload your media content:
A. Click on the Add Media button.
B. Select the Type of Media you will be uploading.
C. Add a Caption that will appear on the Image. (This is not required.)
D. For images, click on the Upload Image button and select the image file from your computer.
E. Click on the Accept button once you have uploaded your image.
F. When uploading a Video or Trailer, select the Media Type from the drop down. Videos must be either YouTube or Vimeo formats.
G. Add a Caption that will appear on the Trailer.
H. Copy the link and add to the Paste Trailer Link Here field.
I. Click on the Accept button once you have uploaded all of your videos/trailers.
J. Repeat the process to add additional images or videos.
K. You can reorder your images and trailers by clicking on the Move Up or Move Down buttons.
L. Close the Media area once you have completed adding all of your Media content.
11. Click on Custom Properties to begin adding any additional content for your show. Custom Properties are where you can add specific information about your show (i.e. Rating, Release Year, Cast & Crew, etc.).
NOTE: If you do not have information for specific Custom Property fields, you can leave the category blank.
12. Click on Include Shorts if you have short films that need to be added to your Show. Select the Shorts from the drop down menu. (Click here to learn how to build a Short.)
13. Once you have entered in your Shorts, close the Include Shorts tab, and open the Additional Information tab.
14. Enter in the Sort Name (Internal Name) of your show this name will only be seen in the Agile Software. We recommend using "Great Gatsby, The" here instead of "The Great Gatsby."
NOTE: The Sort Name is what your staff will see in Sales and has a 50 character limitation. Name (Properties Tab) is the true title of the Show/Event that will appear online on your website and has a 250 character limitation.
15. Next select what Type of Show you are building.
16. Make sure that the Enabled box is checked
17. Enter a Full Description of your Show. This should include any detailed information about the show. This will appear on the ticket page for the Show.