Once you have built your Show you will need to create your Showing. Showings allow a user to create specific occurrences for the Show it is attached to. (Best used for the different performances of the same event, such as films.)
Prior to scheduling a Showing, the Show must be built first. To learn more about building a Show in Web Portal, click here.
1. Click on the Shows button at the bottom of the screen to get the list of Shows that you have built.
2. Click on the Showing+ button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
3. In the New Showing window, select the Folder that houses your show.
4. Next Select your Show from the Drop Down.
5. Select Template from the drop-down menu. If you do not have a template to choose from, you can build one. Templates contain information such as inventory numbers and pricing. If your organization repeatedly uses the same information, we recommend building a template to save time. To learn more about building a Template click here.
6. Set the Start Date and Time for the Showing.
7. Click Continue
8. The Showing Edit window will open. Should you need to make any changes to this Showing, you can do so now. If not, at the bottom of the screen click the Save Changes button.
9. Click Publish when you are ready to place it on sale for public view.