Once you have built your Show, you will need to create your Showing. Showings allow a user to create specific occurrences for the Show it is attached to. (Best used for the different performances of the same event, such as films.)
Prior to scheduling a Showing, the Show must be built first. To learn more about building a Show in Web Portal, click here.
1. Click on the Showings button at the side of the screen.
2. Click on the Showing+ button at the top of the of the screen.
3. In the New Showing window, select the Folder that houses your show.
4. Next, Select your Show from the drop-down.
5. Select Template from the drop-down menu. If you do not have a template to choose from, you can build one. Templates contain information such as inventory numbers and pricing. If your organization repeatedly uses the same information, we recommend building a template to save time. To learn more about building a Template click here.
Note: If this Showing is from a Show that also is available Virtually you will need to designate it as In Person when the option appears above Start Date and Time.
6. Set the Start Date and Time for the Showing.
7. Click Continue
8. In Additional Information you can define event description, ticket verbiage, and confirmation text. You are also able to edit button text that will be visible on your ticket purchasing page.
9. Scroll down to the Sales Channel Availability section. Here you can set a time for when your tickets go on sale.
10. First, select a Mode. Advanced mode breaks out your sales channel options to the web and box office. You are able to set specific parameters for Web sales and Box Office sales. Simple mode allows you to make changes to all sales channels at once.
11. Click the box next to the sales channels you would like to activate.
12. Set the time that you would like for your tickets to go on sale and when they go off sale.
13. The Showing Edit window will open. Should you need to make any changes to this Showing, you can do so now. If not, at the bottom of the screen click the Save Changes button.