1. In the POS screen, click on the Customer Search icon at the top of the screen.
2. Enter the customer's Last Name and First Name, and then click on Search.
3. Click on the Edit button next to the customer's name.
4. In the General tab, you can make changes to the customer's contact information and to any answers to the customer question prompt. You are also able to add and edit customer images. To learn more about customer images, see Adding an Image to a Customer Record.
5. The Related tab allows you to add customers that need to be associated with this customer record to complete a household (i.e. Jane Hawkings can be added as Steven Hawkings' wife).
- To add a relationship to a customer record click on the green plus sign.
- Click on the drop-down and select the type of relationship the customer has with the other customer. (business, contact, sold for)
- Type in the related Customers' Number, or search for the related customer by clicking on the Magnifying Glass.
- Once you see the related customer's name in the Name field, click on OK.
6. The Membership tab allows you to manage a customers membership. You are able to manually edit a member's expiration date as well as additional member benefits
7. The Web Login tab is where you create and manage that customers login information.
- To create a new username and password for the customer, click on the Globe icon. Enter the username, and generate a random password.
- If a customer has forgotten their password, click on the Random Password button to generate a new temporary password for them.
- Clicking on the Envelope icon will send a reset password email that allows the customer to change their own password.
8. In the Touchpoints tab, you can add and manage touchpoints tasks for this customer. Click here to learn more about touch points.
9. The Account Benefits tab is where you will be able to manage any benefits associated with this customer's account. To add a new benefit, right-click and hover over New. Then, select the type of benefit that you are adding. To edit an existing benefit, right-click on the benefit, and select Properties.
10. The Notes tab is where you can keep internal notes about this customer. The Operator Notice checkbox tells the system that when this customer record is pulled, the note will appear to your staff (i.e This is a Board Member. Please pay special attention to him).
11. Once you have made all of the changes, click Apply to save and OK to close.