1. Cash into POS. (To learn how, see Cashing in and Creating a Daily User Batch in POS.)
2. Add the items that the customer wishes to purchase into the cart. (To learn how, see Selling a Ticket in POS.)
3. Once all items are in the cart, swipe the gift card using a credit card swipe.
4. If you do not have a card swipe at your station, click the Enter Payment Method icon at the top of the screen.
5. From the Choose Method drop-down menu, select Gift Card.
6. Enter the gift card number into the Gift Card Number Lookup window and click Search.
7. Once you have searched and found the gift card, click OK to use the card. Then, click Proceed.
8. If there is still a balance due after applying the gift card, process the payment with other payment types (Cash, Credit, Check, etc.) to complete the order.