Want to learn more? Sign up today for our ATSU Learning Webinar: The ABC's of Basic Sales in Agile
There are multiple ways to search for an existing customer.
1) Login to the Sales.
2) Click on the Customer icon.
3) Type in a Keyword to search for the customer (i.e last name, phone number, email, customer #, etc.) then click on the Search button.
1) Login to the Sales side of Agile.
2) Go into POS.
3) Click on the Search icon.
4) Enter in the customer's information and click Search.
1) Login to the Administration.
2) Expand the Customer folder and click on the Customers icon.
3) Enter in the customer's information and click Search.
If the customer is not coming up, try searching for a limited amount of information (ex. last name only). Make sure Exact Name Match and Search For Business are unchecked to broaden the search range.