Agile Ticketing Solutions Membership program allows organizations to create specific permissions and benefit groups that are associated with a specific membership level. NOTE: The benefits groups need to be created prior to building the Membership pricing levels as they will need to be associated with the price type and level.
1. Login to Administration.
2. Select the House Icon for your organization.
3. Open the Blue Sales folder that houses your Membership program.
4. Click on the Benefit Group icon.
5. Right click in the Benefit Group area and select New.
6. The Benefit Group: New window will open. In this window, you will need to name your Benefit Group. The benefit group should be named to match the Membership Price Level (i.e. VIP, Silver Level, Gold Level).
7. In the Description field, please enter the list of benefits that this Membership Level will receive. The Membership Level Description in this area is very important as this is the information that will be merged onto the Welcome Letters that are sent with the membership cards.
8. Click Apply and OK to save this information.
9. When all of your Benefit Groups have been created, you will need to associate the Benefit Group Type with the corresponding Membership Price Level. Click on Membership in the Sales Organization Folder for your membership program.
10. Highlight the Membership program
11. Right click on the Membership Price field. Select New if you are creating a new Membership Price OR right-click and select Properties on an existing Membership Price to edit the Benefit Group. For more information on creating a new membership price, see Adding a Membership Price.
Member Benefits allows an organization to set up specific permissions based on the specific membership level. These benefits can be Event, Show, Catalog, Membership, or Package based.
1. Select the Benefit Group that you will be adding a benefit to.
2. In the Benefit area, right click and select New then choose the type of benefit you are creating (i.e. Event/Showing Benefit, Catalog Benefit, etc.)
3. These are the different Benefit types that can be selected:
- Event/Showing Benefit: Allows you to chose a specific event(s) or showing(s) that the member can access with their membership level
- Catalog Benefit: Allows the customer to have a specific benefit for specific items (i.e. Member T-shirts, Member Drink Discount, etc.).
- Membership Benefit: Generally used for access to discounted memberships or pass types.
- Package Benefit: Allows Members to access specific packages (i.e. Member Season Subscription package).
- Show Benefit: Allows the organization to restrict the member benefits to be for an entire run of a Show or Event (i.e. Greatest Movie is showing 10 times in the week, but the member can only select a single date for the entire run. Once they have selected an event in that run, they will not be able to choose another event).
For this example, we will be building an Event/Showing Benefit.
4. In the Benefit Window on the General Tab, add a Benefit Name (i.e. Member Comp Benefit, Member Discount, etc.).
5. Next, select the Organization.
6. Select the Sales Line Type. NOTE: If you have different Sales Line Types, it is very important to select the correct Sales Line Type in order for the benefit to work correctly.
7. Next, you will need to select the Sales Folder that the events for this benefit are in. NOTE: If your member benefits are the same for all events, then leave the default selected as All Sales Folders.
8. If this benefit is for a Specific Event/Showing, click on the Magnifying Glass icon and select the specific Event for this benefit. If all Events/Showings are available for this benefit, leave the default Nothing Selected. NOTE: You can remove the specific event by clicking the Red X.
9. Specify Tier from the drop-down menu.
10. From the drop-down, Specify Ticket Type.
NOTE: If you do not select the correct ticket type for this benefit, then the benefit will be open-ended and allow anyone to access this benefit.
11. Next, you will set up your restrictions.
- Specify Max Per Item - this allows you to restrict the number of tickets the member can get per Event.
- Specify Max Per Membership - This allows you to restrict the number of tickets a member can get in a calendar year.
- Specify Start Time Window - This restricts the member from using this benefit for multiple events with30-minuteinute window.
12. Once completed, click Apply and then OK to save the benefit.
We recommend that once you have set up the benefit(s) you go online or in AMS to test that the benefits are working properly.