Sometimes customers misplace their confirmation email and need help accessing their E-Delivery/Print at Home tickets. The steps in this article will show you how to pull up their order in Sales Maintenance and send them a new confirmation email.
1. Log in to Sales.
2. Select Maintenance.
3. Search for the customer by entering the Order # or the customer’s Last Name. Then, click the appropriate green check mark.
4. Double-click the correct order to bring up their ticket order on the Item Summary page.
5. Once on the Item Summary page, select the tickets you would like to email out.
6. Then, at the bottom of the page, select the Print at Home Tickets button.
7. The Print At Home Options window will pop up. The customer's email address should automatically populate in the Send To field if it has been entered in the customer record. If the email address does not appear, you can enter the email address before you send the confirmation. In the area labeled Message you can write a customized message that will be included on the Print at Home tickets for that customer only.
8. If you wish to preview the Print at Home tickets before you send them out, click the Open Print At Home button.
9. To send the Print At Home Tickets, press the Send Tickets button.
10. You will see a pop-up that confirms that the email was sent. Click OK to close the pop-up. (Image 8)