Add events, memberships, passes or any items to the shopping cart. When you get to the payment screen, use this guide to process the order using a Gift Card.
- In the Item Summary window, review the items the customer is wanting to purchase. If items are correct, click proceed.
- A window will pop up asking you to select the delivery method. Choose how the customer would like to receive each item and then click OK.
- The payment screen will appear. In the Choose Method of Payment drop down select Gift Card.
- A Gift Card Lookup window will pop up. If you have a USB swipe attached to your device you may swipe the gift card at this time, otherwise you will need to type in the Gift Card Number and click on Search.
- The remaining amount on the card will appear in the Current Balance area of the Pop Up window.
NOTE: If the amount on the card is more than the amount owed, the gift card will process the order like a credit card and automatically finalize the order with a remaining balance on the card.
- If there is money still due on the order, you will then need to add another payment type to complete the transaction. You may do so how you normally would by swiping a credit card, or applying a check or cash payment.
Adding Money to a Gift Card
- In Sales click on the Gift Card tab.
- Select your Gift Card Program.
- In the Recharge Amount area enter in monetary amount to be placed on the card.
- Click Add in the bottom corner.
- A pop up will appear. Swipe the card or enter the gift card number. Click Ok.
- Confirm the amount on the Item Summary page. If everything looks correct click Proceed.
- In the Payment Screen process the payment and click Apply Payment.