1. Log in to the Sales. (Image 1)
2. Select the Maintenance icon (Image 2)
3. Search for the customer by entering the Order # or the customer’s Last Name. Then, click the appropriate green check mark. (Image 3)
4. Double-click the correct order to bring up order contents on the Item Summary page. (Image 4) (Image 5)
5. While looking at the order select the Event tab (Image 5) to the left.
6. Select the line item you wish to sell to. Then, select the event or show from the list on the right. Add the quantity of tickets for your new event. (Image 6).
7. Click Proceed to get to the Item Summary list. The order will now have the original tickets as well as the new tickets. (Image 7)
8. Checkmark next to the event that will be removed from the order and click the to remove these tickets from the order. (Image 8)
**Note: If the original tickets have already been printed, there will be a pop-up warning. That states some of the selected items have already been fulfilled. Go ahead and click All to void out that transaction. (Image 9)
9. Once you have removed the items from the order and have confirmed the new tickets, you are now ready to Proceed to the payment screen. (Image 10)
10. If it is a even exchange and there is no money due, select Finalize to complete the exchange. IF there is a balance due of a refund owed to the customer, process the payment/refund to finalize the order. (Image 11)
11. After Finalizing, you many get a confirmation pop-up screen this will allow you to send a confirmation and/or a print at home ticket(s) to the customer.
**If at any time, you believe you have made a mistake or cannot complete the transaction, you can select the Clear Order icon at the top of the screen. This reverts the transaction back to its original state.