Want to learn more? Sign up today for our ATSU Learning Webinar: The ABC's of Basic Sales in Agile
- Log in to Agile Ticketing Solutions with your username and password. If you haven’t received your user credentials, please contact your system administrator to set up your username and password.
- Make sure that you are cashed in before starting sales for the day. See How to Cash In and Create a Daily User Batch in AMS Sales for further instructions.
- Click on the “Member” icon to search for a member's account.
- Search to find a member’s record (You can search by last name, phone number, email address, member number, or customer number). A list of member records will appear. Click on the member record you want to make additions to and click OK.
- When you are in the member’s account, select the “Membership” tab on the left side of the screen. Then, you will need to select the membership program from the list underneath. This will allow you to see all the membership benefits to choose from.
- When renewing a membership, make sure your restricted prices are checked in order to see all pricing options.
- Select the membership option you want to renew, located under the restricted prices check box. Then, select the Membership Type, and add the quantity of membership the customer wants to purchase.
Note: Make sure to select a membership type with Renewal at the end.
Note: Entering a quantity of (1) will renew the membership for one year; entering a quantity of (2) will renew the membership for two years.
- After selecting the membership type and quantity, click “Proceed” in the lower right corner.
- A window will pop up asking you to select a membership number to renew. Make sure to choose their current membership number to continue their membership history.
- Another window will pop up asking you to assign the membership to the member’s name. Click on the name for the account you are working on and then click OK.
NOTE: Some memberships allow more than one person to be assigned to it. Make sure to click the plus sign to add a second customer to those memberships that allow multiple members.
- An item summary screen will then appear. Here, you can review the order before processing a payment and finalizing the order.
- Once you confirm that everything on the Item Summary screen is correct, click "Proceed" in the lower right hand corner.
- The Change Delivery Methods window will pop up. Select the delivery method desired and then click OK.
Note: Typically the delivery method will be US Mail.
- On the payment screen, select the payment method. (Example: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Gift Card, etc.)
NOTE: If you are using a POS station or have a USB Credit Card swipe attached to your terminal, you can swipe the credit card, and all the credit card information will populate and automatically finalize the order.
- Click Apply Payment to complete the order.
NOTE: If there is no balance due on the order, or you are processing a comp membership type, then you will only need to click “Finalize” to complete the transaction.
- Once the order has finalized, the Order Confirmation page will pop up.
- Click "Order Confirmation" to start the confirmation process (See Image 14).
- The Order Confirmation Options box will pop up. Make sure the email address is correct, add any message you want to appear on the confirmation email, and click "Send Confirmation" to email them their confirmation receipt. Another window will pop up, saying the email has been sent successfully. Click "OK" and then "close".
- This completes the steps on "How to Renew a Membership in AMS."