In administration, first click on the Corporate Organization icon (the House icon) then click on the blue sales folder that you will be building your event.
1. Select Show
You will then see the (4) sections that will house the information about your event.
- *Show – This is where you will build the information about the show, film or event.
- *Showing – This is where you will associate the day, date and time of your event to a specific venue. Venue templates should be pre built before adding your showing times.
- *Tier/ Inventory – this is where you will manage all of your inventory for a specific venue. The venue templates should have the total capacity in place before adding your showing dates.
- *Event Price – This is where all of your pricing will be added. Some organizations will have the same pricing for all events. In this case, the pricing would be added to the venue templates for easy management and addition of the showings.
2. In the Show area, right click and select New
3. The Show pop up is where you will begin filling out information about the show/film.
4. On the General tab, you will select the Event Type, add the name of the Show/Film in the External Name and Internal Name fields, add the Duration of the Show/film Fnd then add/select your Distributor. If you send gross money reports to Rentrak, make sure to add a check mark next to Rentrak.
5. Description – This is where you can add a full description of the show/film.
6. Images – This is the tab that you will use to upload still images and video/trailers that will appear on the event page online. To upload image, click on the Upload arrow and select the image that will become the Main Image and Thumb Image. To add Additional Images, click Add Image. To add a trailer click on Add Trailer and place the YouTube or Vimeo embed link. Click on Preview to finalize the trailer.
7. Ticket Verbiage – This is where you can add specific information that need to appear on the ticket (most ticket formats pull the elements directly from the database, but these fields can be added to the ticket formats if you need special information to appear on the ticket).
8. Web Descriptive – This is where you can add a short description of the event that will appear in a thumbnail tile view.
9. Web Availability – this is an area that you can put additional information about a sold out performance. (Most film festivals use this to give specific instructions on how to get tickets via Rush or Stand by Line).
10. Extra HTML – This will allow you to add additional information about the event that will show up on the ticket page online.
11. Confirmation - This tab allows you to add confirmation text about this specific event that the customers will receive via email confirmation once their purchase online is complete.
12. Show Info – This area is generally used for sponsorship information and logo image for this specific show.(INSHO10)
13. Custom Properties – These properties are specified by the organization but is generally used for information about a specific show/film (i.e. Run Time, Country of Origin, Cast and Crew, etc.)
14. Included Shorts – This is generally used by Art Houses and Film Festivals that show short films prior to a feature length film or has a shorts program with all of the shorts bundled into a feature length show. (INSHO12)
Once you have filled out the information for the show, you are now ready to add your showing dates and times.
15. In the Showing area, right click and select New.
16. You will see the Showing:Properties screen.
17. Select the Template/Venue that is associated with this screening date and time.
18.Choose the Start Date and Time of the screening.
19. Recurring Showing Every allows you to copy the same Venue Template and Showing Time on the days of the week you choose. Make sure to select the last date that this template and time will be copied to.
20. Check Set On Sale (if you are ready for all events to be on sale right away) and then Click Add to add the date(s) and time(s).
21. If you have other showings of this same show using different templates or showing times, simply repeat the steps above while this window is still open. Once completed with all showing dates and times, click Close.