1. Log into Web Portal.
2. Click on Events on the menu on the left of the page.
3. Click on the Shorts button.
4. Click on the +Add Shorts button at the top of the page.
5. Enter in the Short's Properties:
- Include Until: This will determine the date when the Short's page will be taken offline. We recommend that you put the day after your festival, as this will keep the information page available for each short online until after your festival is over.
- Brief Description
6. Close the Properties tab and open the Media tab.
7. The Media section allows you to upload images and trailers. The ideal image size should be 560 pixels wide by 315 pixels high at 72 dpi. To upload your media content:
A. Click on the Add Media button.
B. Select the Type of Media you will be uploading.
C. Add a Caption that will appear on the Image.
D. For images, click on the Upload Image button and select the image file from your computer.
E. Click on the Accept button once you have uploaded your image.
F. When uploading a Video or Trailer, select the Media Type from the drop-down. Videos must be
either YouTube or Vimeo formats.
G. Add a Caption that will appear as a title for the Trailer.
H. Copy the Youtube or Vimeo link and add it to the Paste Trailer Link Here field.
I. Click on the Accept button once you have uploaded all of your videos/trailers.
J. Repeat the process to add additional images or videos.
K. You can reorder your images and trailers by clicking on the Move Up or Move Down buttons.
8. Once you have entered all of your media content, close the Media tab and open your Custom Properties tab.
9. Click on Custom Properties to begin adding any additional content for your show. Custom Properties are where you can add specific information about your show (i.e. Rating, Release Year, Cast & Crew, etc.).
Note: If you do have information for specific Custom Property fields, you can leave the category blank.
10. Once you have entered in all of your custom properties, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
Add the Short to the Show:
12. Once you have created your Show/Event, click on Event in the menu and select Shows or Events to the side of the screen. For this, we will use Shows as an example, but the process is the same for add a Short to an Event.
13. Click on the edit button next to the Show you would like to add the Short(s) to and click Manage.
14. You will now be in the Show/Event Edit page.
15. Scroll down the page till you get to the Included Shorts section.
16. If you wish to include the images and trailers that you added when building the Short film, check the box next to Include Media Elements. This will add all of the images and trailers to the carousel on the full-length show.
17. Next, select the Shorts you wish to include in this Show/Event from the drop-down.
18. Once you have added your shorts, click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.