1. Log into the Web Portal. portal.agiletix.com
2.Click on the Events on the menu to the left of the screen.
3. Click on the Event+ in the bottom right-hand corner.
4. Select the Folder that you wish to build the New Event in and then click on Continue.
5.In the Properties window enter in the Name of the Event and the Internal Name.
Note: The Internal Name is what your staff will see in Sales and has a 50 character limitation. Name is the true title of the Show/Event that will appear online on your website and has a 250 character limitation.
6. Make sure that the Enabled box is checked
7. Next select what Type of Event you are building.
8. Enter the Date and Time of your event.
9. Next enter in the Duration of your event (this should be done in minutes).
10. Next select your Venue.
A. If you need to create a new venue click on the Add New Venue/Location
B. Enter the Name of your Location
C. Fill out your locations Address information and then save.
11.Enter a Full Description of your Event. This should include any detailed information about the event. This will appear on the ticket page for the Event.
12. In the Brief Description window, add a short synopsis or tagline for your event.
13. Select your Delivery Methods (you may choose more than one).
14. Close the Properties area and then open the Pricing & Inventory Tiers section.
15.Open the Pricing & Inventory Tiers section.
A. Enter the Tier Type (i.e. general admission, reserved seating)
B. Enter the name of the Tier. (i.e. Admission, Floor, Balcony, Price Level 1, Price Level 2, etc.)
C. Enter the Total Quantity that will be available for purchase in this Tier.
D. Click the Accept button once you have completed adding your Inventory.
E. Once you have created the Inventory, click the green Add Ticket Price button.
F. Select your Ticket Type.
G. Click Add New Price to create your first price.
H. Name the price and then add the monetary amount of the Price and the Fee (if any). Click
I. Click Save.Once you have the price created choose a
J. Once you have the price created choose a Sequence. The sequence will tell the system in what order you want the price to appear.
K. Minimum and Maximum allows you to restrict the number of tickets that a customer can purchase per order. (i.e. a group price may have a minimum of 10 tickets per order).
L. Require Promotion Code allows you to assign a promotion code for a specific price that the customer will have to use to access the price.
M. Select the Ticket Format that the will either email to the customer or you will print at the box office.
N. Check the Restricted box if this price needs to be hidden from general public view.
O. Click Accept once you have completed adding your price(s).
16. Once you have entered in your prices close the Pricing & Inventory Tiers section and open the Media section.
17.The Media section allows you to upload images and trailers. The ideal image size is 560 pixels wide by 315 pixels high. To upload your media content:
A. Click on the Add Media button.
B. Select the Type of Media you will be uploading.
C. Add a Caption that will appear on the Image.
D. For images, click on the Upload Image button and select the image file from your computer.
E. Click on the Accept button once you have uploaded your image.
F. When uploading a Video or Trailer, select the Media Type from the drop down. Videos must be either YouTUBE or Vimeo formats.
G. Add a Caption that will appear on the Trailer.
H. Copy the link and add to the Paste Trailer Link Here field.
I. Click on the Accept button once yo have uploaded all of your videos/trailers.
J. You can reorder your images and trailers by clicking on the Move Up or Move Down buttons.
K. Repeat the process to add additional images or videos.
L. Close the Media area once you have completed adding all of your Media content.
18. Click on Custom Properties to start adding your additional content for your event. Custom Properties are where you can add specific information about your event (i.e. Rating, Release Year, Cast & Crew, etc.).
19. Click on Include Shorts if you have short films that need to be added to your Event. Select the Shorts from the drop down menu. (Click here to learn how to create shorts)
20. Click on Additional Information to include any Confirmation Text that the customer will receive once they have completed their order.
21. Click on the Save Changes button to save all of your information for the Event.
22.When you are ready to make this showing available for purchase, click on the Publish button.