Event Build is now available on our Web Portal. Clients that have one-off type events such as Galas, Music Events, etc. can easily build their events using the following steps.
1. Log into the Web Portal.
2. Click on the Events on the menu to the left of the screen.
3. Click on the Event+ in the bottom right-hand corner.
4. Select the Folder that you wish to build the New Event in.
5. If there are Venue Templates already built, choose the proper template from the Select Template drop down. Enter in the name, date, and time of the event. If you do not have any templates, click Continue.
6. In the Properties window enter/edit in the Name of the Event.
7. Enter/edit the Start Date & Time of the event.
8. Enter the Duration (In Minutes) of the event.
A. If you need to create a new venue click on the Add New Venue/Location OR select an existing Venue from the drop down.
B. If building a new Venue/Location, enter the Name of the location
C. Fill out the address information and then Save.
10. Enter a Brief Description of your Event. This should include any detailed information about the event. This will appear on the ticket page for the Event. (There is a 1000 Character limitation.)
11. Select your Delivery Methods (you may choose more than one).
12. Close the Properties area.
13. Open the Pricing & Inventory Tiers section.
A. Select or Enter the name of your Tier (i.e. General Admission, Reserved Seating)
B. Enter the number of Tickets you wish to Sell.
C. Click on Add Pricing & Inventory Tier.
D. Click on Add Ticket Price.
E. Enter the Ticket Type (Select or Enter). Ticket Type is the name of the ticket that you are selling (i.e. Adult, Student, Senior, etc.).
F. Price: how much should this ticket cost?
G. Fee: Enter the ticket fee if you choose to charge this to your customer. If not, leave blank.
H. Sequence: This is a number that allows you to tell the system where you want this price to appear in the pricing list.
I. Minimum Per Order/Maximum Per Order: Enter in this information if you want to require that customer to purchase a minimum number of tickets and no more than a maximum number of tickets, i.e. Group tickets. This is not required.
J. Promotion Code: Enter a promotion code if you want this price to only be available to certain customers that must enter the code to access this price.
K. Select the Ticket Format from the drop down menu. Click on the Eye icon if you wish to proof what the ticket will look like. If you do not add a ticket format, the customer will not receive
L. Check the Restricted box if you wish this price to be hidden from view of the general public.
M. Click Accept to save the price information.
N. Repeat these steps for additional prices.
16. Once you have entered in your prices close the Pricing & Inventory Tiers section and open the Media section.
17. The Media section allows you to upload images and trailers. The ideal image size is 560 pixels wide by 315 pixels high. To upload your media content:
A. Click on the Add Media button.
B. Select the Type of Media you will be uploading.
C. Add a Caption that will appear on the Image.
D. For images, click on the Upload Image button and select the image file from your computer.
E. Click on the Accept button once you have uploaded your image.
F. When uploading a Video or Trailer, select the Media Type from the drop down. Videos must be either YouTube or Vimeo formats.
G. Add a Caption that will appear on the Trailer.
H. Copy the link and add to the Paste Trailer Link Here field.
I. Click on the Accept button once you have uploaded all of your videos/trailers.
J. Repeat the process to add additional images or videos.
K. You can reorder your images and trailers by clicking on the Move Up or Move Down buttons.
L. Close the Media area once you have completed adding all of your Media content.
18. Click on Custom Properties to start adding your additional content for your event. Custom Properties are where you can add specific information about your event (i.e. Rating, Release Year, Cast & Crew, etc.).
19. Click on Include Shorts if you have short films that need to be added to your Event. Select the Shorts from the drop down menu. (Click here to learn how to create shorts.)
20. Click on Additional Information to include the Short name (Internal Name) of the event. We recommend changing names of films from "The Great Gatsby" to "Great Gatsby, The" so the system will sort by "G" instead of "T".
Note: The Internal Name is what your staff will see in Sales and has a 50 character limitation. Name is the true title of the Show/Event that will appear online on your website and has a 250 character limitation.
21. Select/enter the type of event (i.e. Feature, Matinee, Special Event).
22. Indicate when you would like for your tickets to be taken off sale.
23. Make sure that the Enabled box is checked.
24. In Additional Information, you can add a Full Description. This should include any detailed information about the show and appears on the ticket page for the Show.
25. Add any Ticket Verbiage you would like to see on the ticket as well as upload a logo for your tickets.
26. Finally, you can attach any Confirmation Text that the customer will receive via email once they have completed their order.
27. Click on the Save Changes button to save all of your information for the Event.
28. When you are ready to make this showing available for purchase, click on the Publish button.