Clients of Agile may need to make adjustments and changes to a specific event that is already on-sale. When that happens, you may need to contact the customers that have purchased tickets to notify them of these changes. Follow these steps to learn how to email these specific customers.
1. In Administration, click on the House icon to open the organization tree.
2. Click on the green Customer Relations folder.
3. Click on Emails and Letters.
4. In the Emails and Letters field, right-click and select New.
5. In the Query Data Set drop-down, choose Event Email Extract.
6. Click OK to save the Query Data Set you have chosen.
7. Click on the Set Parameters button.
8. Click the plus sign next to your organization's name.
9. Choose the name of the folder where the event is built.
10. Choose the Event you will be sending the email to, and click OK.
11. You will see the list of all people who purchased tickets for that event.
12. Click on the Email/Letter Body tab.
13. Enter the From email address.
14. Enter the Subject Line.
15. Write the body of the email. NOTE: You can insert an image at the top of the email. You can also right-click and insert any of the query data such as first name, last name, etc into the email.
16. Once you have drafted the email, click on the Preview tab.
17. Click on the Send Test button on the bottom right to send yourself a sample of the email to proof.
18. If everything is correct, click the Send button to send the email. NOTE: Only press the send button once. If you continue to click Send, it will send the same email multiple times to those customers.
19. Click OK to close the window.