When there are multiple contacts on a Business Account, there will be times you will need to swap who the primary person is on that account for an individual order. The steps below will show you how to do this.
1. Log into Sales.
2. Click on the Customer Icon to pull up the Customer Search screen.
3. Search for the business by entering the business name in Keyword and select Search. Then click the business name from the list. Click OK to proceed.
5. To change the primary contact click the Contact button at the top of the screen.
6. Select the Customer that needs to be the Primary contact for this account.
7. Now you can proceed with the order.
Changing the Primary on an Existing Order
1. Log into sales.
2. Click on the Maintenance icon.
3. Search for the order by entering in the business information or the Primary Contract.
4. Select the Order.
5. Click the Contact button at the top of the screen.
6. Select the new Primary Contact for this order and click ok.
7. Click the Proceed button at the bottom of the screen.
8. You will be in the Payment Summary page. Click on Finalize at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.