Multiple shows or events can be placed on sale all at the same time with these few easy steps.
1. Select all the Shows or Showings that you wish to put on sale by clicking one with your mouse and clicking the last you wish to put on sale with your mouse and Shift key on your keyboard.
2. Right-click and choose Sales Channel Maintenance.
3. In the Sales Channel, drop down Select A Buyer Type.
4. At the bottom of the screen, the Start Sale Date should be adjusted to the date and time you want these events to go on sale for this Sales Channel.
5. In the End Sale Date column, choose the Offset or the Date and Time you want sales to end.
6. Check Enforce Qtys and set the Min and Max, if there needs to be a restriction on how many tickets a customer can purchase.
7. Display Message allows you to add a specific message that will appear online when you do not want tickets to be available online or if the event has no more inventory left to sell. (i.e. Rush Line Only, Sold Out, etc.)
8. Click Apply to save the information and OK to close the screen.
9. If you need to make any adjustments to the on sale dates and times, you can select the Modify radio button to make modifications.