Once you have built your Shows and added your showing dates, you are now ready to place them on sale.
1. Right click on the Showing date and select Properties. (Image 1)
2. Click on the Sales Channels tab. (Image 2)
3. Check the boxes next to the Sales Channels that need to be available for purchase. (Image 3)
4. Adjust the Start Date to the date you want these tickets available for purchase. (Image 4)
5. Adjust the End Date to the date and time you want sales to end. NOTE: Some organization have preset Event Defaults that will automatically calculate how many hours before or after an event for a specific sales channel to end sales (i.e. Web Sales end 2 hours prior to the start of the concert, Box Office Sales end 4 hours after the concert). (Image 5)
6. Enforce Min Max allows you to create a Minimum number of tickets and a Maximum number of tickets that the customer is allowed to purchase. (Image 6)
7. Display Message allows you to add a specific message that will appear online when you do not want tickets to be available online or if the event has no more inventory left to sell (i.e. Rush Line Only, Sold Out, etc.) (Image 7)
8. Once you have enabled the Sales Channels and set your on sale dates and times, click OK to save the information.