After a customer has purchased a gift membership (either online or at the box office), the new membership must be manually entered into the system on to the recipient’s account. To see the responses to the gift membership questions, open up the reporting module.
1. Login to Agile.
2. At the top of the screen, select Support Functions. In the drop-down menu that appears, click Web Portal.
3. On the left side of the screen, open the Reports section.
4. Click the header Gift Cards/Certificates, then on Gift Card Manifest Extract.
5. Next, choose the correct Organization, Gift Card Program ID, and Sale Date Range. Choose Save as Excel Spreadsheet, and click Go when finished. An Excel spreadsheet will download onto your computer.
6. Open the downloaded Excel spreadsheet. Below is a breakdown of the column’s information groups. There may be more columns depending on the set-up, but generally:
- -Columns A-P reference the purchasers’ information.
- -Columns Q-V reference order/payment information.
- -Columns W-X reference Gift Card information.
- -Columns Y-AE reference the Recipient information.
- -Column AF references Order Notes.
7. In the Sales side of Agile, search for the recipient’s customer or membership account by going into maintenance. If they already have a membership account, search for and select their membership.
8. You will then process the renewal by selecting the renewal price. If they are a new member, search to see if they have a customer account. If they do not have a customer account in the system, click on Add New to add their customer information.
9. Add the membership level, as indicated on the Excel spreadsheet, to the recipients' order. If the recipient is a new member, then enter in the member information as necessary. If they are a renewing member, make sure to renew the current membership. Proceed as normal to the payment screen.
10. In the drop-down of the payment methods, choose the one that includes Gift Membership.
11. Another box will pop up, asking for gift card information. This information is found on the Gift Card Manifest Extract spreadsheet pulled in step 2. Enter the card number. Click Search to populate the PIN information. The Current Balance should match the price of the membership. Click OK when done.
12. Finalize the payment as normal. The gift membership has been redeemed, and the recipient will begin receiving applicable benefits.
13. The new membership card will now be in the fulfillment queue and can be printed using the Batch Fulfillment process. Click here for instructions on Membership Batch Fulfillment.