1. Log In to Sales.
2. Make sure that you are cashed in before starting the fulfillment process. See "How to Cash In and Use AMS Sales to Create a Daily User Batch" for further instructions.
3. Click on Support Functions from the menu at the top of the screen. Hover over Fulfillment then select Membership. (Image 2)
4. Select the membership program that you want to print. (Image 3)
5. Select all orders that need to be fulfilled by checking the individual boxes next to the order or click the Green Check Mark icon at the bottom of the screen if you want to print the entire batch. (Image 4)
6. Click on the Ticket icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. The Fulfillment Options window will open. Uncheck Print Payment Receipts. Select the Print Membership radio button. Also make select the printer from the list of Available Printers and move it to the Selected Printers list. Click OK to start printing your membership cards/passes (Image 5)
8. Some organizations have Welcome Letters that thanks the member for their purchase, details what their benefits are and attaches their new card to the letter. To print the letters, switch to Administration. Click File, hover over Switch and select Administration. (Image 6)
9. Select the Corporate Organization icon . Click the Customer folder and select Customer Relations. (Image 7)
10. In the CRM Query select Membership Letters. Double click on the Welcome Letter that appears in the CRM Query Email. (Image 8)
11. In the CRM Query Email pop up click on Set Parameters. (Image 9)
12. In the Set Parameters pop up select the batch that you printed in steps 2 through 6. Then click OK (Image 10)
13. Click the Preview tab. Then select the Show All button this will show all of the welcome letters for this batch of fulfillment. Finally click Print (Image 11)
14. A PDF of all the letters will open. Click on the printer icon to print to your selected document printer.