Membership cards can be put back into the fulfillment queue. Lost or stolen cards can then be reprinted and mailed to the member. Follow these steps to void the original printing of the membership card in order to reprint them.
1. Log in to Sales. (Image 1)
2. Select Maintenance. (Image 2)
3. Search for the customer by entering the Order # or the customer’s Last Name. Click the appropriate green check mark to search for the order. (Image 3)
4. Double click the order number to bring up order contents on the Item Summary page. (Image 4)
5. Checkmark the membership that you are wanting to put back in the fulfillment queue. (Image 5)
6. Click on the Void Selected Tickets icon from the menu at the bottom of the screen. (Image 6)
7. The original print date is now voided. (Image 7)
8. Click Proceed to complete the edits to the order.
9. Select Finalize to finish placing the order back into the fulfillment queue. (Image 9)