1. Log in to Sales.
2. Cash in and create a Daily User Batch.
3. Click the Support Function tab at the top of the page. Then, hover over Fulfillment then select Package. (Image 1)
4. In the Package tab, select the organization that you want to print. (Image 2)
5. To select all orders that will be fulfilled, click the at the bottom of the screen. (Image 3).
6. Click on the Ticket icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. In the Fulfillment Options window, select Header Format to print a header ticket with the customer's name, address etc. for the order. Un-check the Print Payment Receipts. Select the radio button next to Print Passes, if you are printing passes, or Print Tickets, if you are printing a ticket order. You also need to make sure the correct printer is chosen in the Selected Printers section. Then, select OK. (Image 4)
8. To print a Welcome Letter or an Order Confirmation, you will go to the Fulfillment Batch tab on the Package Fulfillment page.
9. Right-click on the batch that was fulfilled, and click Order Confirmation. A pop-up window will appear showing the order confirmation letter. Select Print.