1. Log in to Sales.
2. Cash in and create a Daily User Batch.
3. Click the Support Function tab at the top of the page. Then, hover the mouse over Fulfillment and select Package. (Image 1)
4. In the Package tab, select the organization housing the packages that you want to print. (Image 2)
5. To select all orders that will be fulfilled, click the at the bottom of the screen. (Image 3).
6. Click the Ticket icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. In the Fulfillment Options window, select Header Format to print a header ticket with the customer's name, address, etc., for the order. Un-check the Print Payment Receipts. Select the radio button next to Print Passes, if you are printing passes, or Print Tickets, if you are printing a ticket order. You also need to make sure the correct printer is chosen in the Selected Printers section. Then, select OK. (Image 4)
8. To print a Welcome Letter or an Order Confirmation, go to the Fulfillment Batch tab on the Package Fulfillment page.
9. Right-click the batch that was fulfilled and click Order Confirmation. A pop-up window will appear showing the order confirmation letter. Select Print.