Promotion Codes allow you to set a password for a specific price that will only be accessible to customers who enter that code. This is can be used for pre-sales or any specific discount promotion that needs to be hidden from the general public.
In order to build promo codes, you will need to log into the administration side of Agile.
- Open the Corporation Organization where you are needing to build the promotional code.
- Open your Blue folder.
- In this folder, you will see an icon with Promotion next to it.
Click on this icon to create new promotion codes.
- Right click in this section and select New.
- A Promotions window will appear. This is where you will assign information for your code.
- In the "General" tab, you will:
- Assign the Name of the Promotion (i.e. Breast Cancer Awareness)
- The Start Date and End Date the Promotion Code will be active
- Check Mark Enabled
- In the Codes Tab, you will need to click add code.
- Double click the Code box to enter the code you wish to add.
- If the promotion code is a Single or Restricted use code, then enter the number of times the code can be used in Available Qty and Ordered Qty.
- If these codes have unlimited uses, then check the box under Unlimited Qty.
8. Once you have assigned all of these values, click Apply. Your promotion code is now ready for you to assign it to specific ticket types in order for you to utilize the code.
9.Once you have created your promotional code, you will need to go to your event and assign the promotion code to an Event Price.
10.Right click on the Event Price which you want to add a promotional code and select Properties.
11. A window will pop up where you already assigned the information for the ticket previously. Now you need to click on the "Promotions" tab.
12. A list of available promotions will appear in the left column. Click on the promotion you want to add and then click on the ">" symbol to move the code over.
13. Once the promotional code is in the right column, click on Apply to assign the promo code to that ticket type and then click on OK.
14. Now your code is ready to use for that particular ticket price. Repeat steps 10-13 to add the code to multiple ticket prices.