- Log in to the Administration side of Agile.
- Double click on the Customer folder.
- Double click on Customer Merge.
- A screen will come up asking for Last Name, First Name, and Email. Type in this information to pull up all the accounts associated with the customer who has multiple accounts.
NOTE:You may put in a combination of the three to see if there are multiple people with the same email or the same person with multiples emails. This can often be the case if someone makes a new account using a different email or family members utilize the same email address. In these instances you will want to confirm with the customer you are merging.
- At the top of the screen, you will see a green check and a red x. This explains how the customers will be merged.
- In the boxes below Action, the first box you click will become the green check mark, the account which all information will be merged. The additional box(es) you click will become a red x, account(s) that will be merged into the green check and then removed.
NOTE: If the customer has different contact information listed, confirm with them which information is correct and update to the most current. If the information is not something the customer recognizes, it may be a completely different customer. In this case you will want to confirm with both customers to make sure you aren't merging two different people.
- Once you are sure which account is being merged into the other, click Apply at the bottom of the screen.
- A window will pop up asking you "Are you sure you want to merge the selected customers?" Select Yes and then you will be left with one account showing in the window with a green check next to it.
Have more questions? Submit a request