- Log in to Agile Ticketing Solutions with your username and password. If you haven’t received your user credentials, please contact your system administrator to set up your username and password. Make sure that you are cashed in before starting sales for the day. See "How to Cash In Using POS" for further instructions.
- You will need to set the buyer type before you start processing sales for the day. To do so, click on Action (the gears icon) at the top of the screen and select “Set Buyer Type” (See Image 1.0). A screen will appear where you can choose the buyer type.
NOTE: If your company has multiple organizations, you will need to select which one you are working with before you can select buyer type.
- Select "AMS - Box Office."
- Select the “Gift Card” icon in the upper portion of the screen. Then, select gift card program.
- You can choose a preset amount, or you can click on Enter Amount if the customer is wanting a certain amount added to the card.
NOTE: If the customer already has a card, they can bring the card back to be recharged. All you will have to do is click on the Re-Charge Amount button to add to the existing card.
- Once you have selected an amount, you will get the Gift Card Look Up prompt. At this time, swipe the gift card. After the gift card number populates on the screen, click Assign to add the money to the card.
- To confirm an order, view the Item Summary section to at the right side of the screen to make sure the order is correct.
- Once an order has been confirmed, click on the “Enter Payment” icon.
- A screen will pop up asking you to change delivery method. Select the desired method of delivery and click OK.
- Another screen will pop up asking you to choose the method of payment. Select the payment type that corresponds with how the customer wishes to pay (Example: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Gift Card, etc.).
NOTE: At this point, if you have a USB Credit Card swipe attached to your terminal, you can swipe the credit card and all the credit card information will populate and automatically finalize the order.
- Click “Proceed” to complete the order.
- You will know the order is complete when the window in the lower right corner turns yellow and says “Last Order” at the top of that window.
NOTE: The above information allows you to sell a gift card without capturing customer information. We always recommend capturing customer information when possible, but it is not necessary. To assign the gift card to a customer record, select the "Customer" icon at the top of the POS screen and either search for an existing customer or click "Add New."
- If a customer comes up with a gift card and is wanting to know how much money is on the card, you can go to the Gift Card Program and then click on the "Check Balance" icon to the right of the dollar amounts.
- When you click on the "Check Balance" icon, the Gift Card Lookup window will pop up. Swipe or manually enter the card number. Click search and then the balance will appear in the screen.
Have more questions? Submit a request