Selling a New Package in AMS
- Log in to Agile Ticketing Solutions with your username and password. If you haven't received your user credentials, please contact your system administrator to set up your username and password.
- Make sure that you are cashed in before starting sales for the day. See "How to Cash In and Use AMS Sales to Create a Daily User Batch" for further instructions.
- Click on the “Customer” icon to search for a customer account.
- Search to see if they already have a customer record. You can search by last name, email address, or customer number to see if their customer record is already on file. A list of customer records will appear if they are already in the system. Double click on their customer record if their name appears in the list.
- If the customer is new, you will need to create a new customer account by clicking on “Add New”.
NOTE: A window may pop up saying "No results to display." If this happens click OK and then select "Add New" in the Customer Search window.
- Once you click “Add New” the Quick Add Customer box will show up where you will fill in the customer’s information. Once you have captured all of the customer’s information, click on “OK”.
- Once you are in the customer’s account, select the “Package” tab on the left side of the screen. Select the package program from the list under the Package tab. This will allow you to see all the packages to choose from. Choose the package program on the right.
- Select the package you want to sell to the customer. You will need to type in the quantity of packages to be added to the account.
NOTE: You may have a package setup where all the items are mandatory to purchase (See Image 5). Or, you may have a package where you can choose the events that are to be included in that particular package.
- After selecting the package the customer wants, click “Proceed” in the lower right corner.
- The next screen is an Item Summary screen where you can review an order before processing a payment and finalizing an order.
- Once you confirmed everything on the Item Summary screen is correct, click “Proceed” in the lower right-hand corner.
- A "Change Delivery Methods" window will pop up. You will need to select the delivery method that is desired.
- On the payment screen select the payment method (See Image 11). (Example: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Gift Card, etc.)
NOTE: If you are using a POS station or have a USB Credit Card swipe attached to your terminal, you can swipe the credit card and all the credit card information will populate and automatically finalize the order.
- Click “Apply Payment” to complete the order (See Image 12).
NOTE: If there is no balance due on the order or you are processing a comp membership type, then you will only need to click "Finalize" to complete the transaction.
- Once the order has finalized, the Order Confirmation page will pop up (See Image 13). Click "Order Confirmation" to start the confirmation process (See Image 14).
- Once you click Order Confirmation the Order Confirmation Options box will pop up. Make sure the email address is correct, add any message you want to appear on the confirmation email and click "Send Confirmation" to email them their confirmation receipt (See Image 15).