Selling a New Package in AMS.
- Log in to Agile Sales with your username and password. If you haven't received your user credentials, please contact your system administrator to set up your username and password.
- Make sure that you are cashed in before starting sales for the day. See "How to Cash In and Use AMS Sales to Create a Daily User Batch" for further instructions.
- Click on the Customer icon to search for a customer account.
- Search to see if they already have a customer record. You can search by last name, email address, or customer number to see if their customer record is already on file. A list of customer records will appear if they are already in the system. Double-click on their customer record if their name appears in the list.
- If the customer is new, you will need to create a new customer account by clicking on “Add New.”
NOTE: A window may pop up saying "No results to display." If this happens, click OK and then select "Add New" in the Customer Search window.
- Once you click “Add New,” the Quick Add Customer window will appear. This is where you will fill in the customer’s information. Once you have captured all of the customer’s information, click OK.
- Once you are in the customer’s account, select the Package tab on the left side of the screen. Select the package program from the list under the Package tab. This will allow you to see all available packages. Choose the relevant package program in the box on the right.
- Select the package you want to sell to the customer. In the box next to Admission, type the quantity of packages to be added to the order.
NOTE: In some package setups, all the items are mandatory to purchase, as shown in the first image below. In others, as in the second image below, you may choose the events that are to be included in that package.
- After selecting the package, click “Proceed” in the lower right-hand corner.
- The next screen is the Item Summary. Here, you can review an order before processing payment.
- Once you confirmed everything on the Item Summary screen is correct, click “Proceed” in the lower right-hand corner.
- A "Change Delivery Methods" window will pop up. Select the desired delivery method.
- On the payment screen, select the desired payment method.
NOTE: If you are using a POS station or have a USB Credit Card swipe attached to your terminal, swiping the credit card will populate all the card's information and automatically finalize the order.
- Click Apply Payment to complete the order.
NOTE: If there is no balance due on the order, or if you are processing a comp membership type, then you will only need to click "Finalize" to complete the transaction.
- Once the order has finalized, the Order Confirmation page will pop up.
Click Order Confirmation to start the confirmation process.
- Once you click Order Confirmation, the Order Confirmation Options window will pop up. Make sure the email address is correct, add any message you want to appear on the confirmation email, and click Send Confirmation to email them their confirmation receipt.