Agile Ticketing Solutions now has the ability to process an order with balance due and send a link to the customer for final payment. The customer will not have access to any items on the order until payment has been collected in full. These are the steps needed to enable this feature.
1. Log in to Administration.
2. Click on the House icon to see all of your folders.
3. Click on Settings and then select System Control.
4. On the General tab scroll down until you find the Additional Settings area and check the box next to Web: Allow Balance Due Payments.
5. Click Apply to commit your changes.
How to send the invoice
1. Open SALES.
2. Look up a Customer and add tickets to the order. NOTE: Make sure that the customer record has an email address associated with the account so that the invoice can be emailed.
3. Enter the number of tickets you are selling to the customer.
4. Click Proceed at the bottom-right corner to proceed to the payment page.
5. On the Payment page, you will see the amount due in the Amount field. Leave the payment type drop down on (Choose Method). Click on the Finalize button at the bottom of the screen.
6. You will then see the prompt warning you that you are about to finalize this with a Balance due. Click YES to allow the balance on the order.
7. You will then get a pop up showing that the order was completed with a Deferred Balance. Click on the Order Confirmation button and send the confirmation email to the customer. This will send them the confirmation along with the link to click on to pay off their balance online using a credit card.
What the customer will see when they receive their confirmation email. .
As soon as they receive the confirmation email, they will be greeted with a Pay Balance button and list of items in this order.
Clicking on the Pay Balance button opens this payment page in a web browser so they can finish the order and receive their tickets.