We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early December 12, 2017, between the hours of 3:00 AM CDT and 5:00 AM CDT.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports and receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, December 12, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
We will be hosting four Learning Lab webinars. Two sessions will be held on December 14, 2017, at 10:00 AM and 2:30 PM CDT. The other two sessions will be held on December 18, 2017, at 2:30 PM and December 19, 2017, at 10:00 AM CDT. To register for one of these sessions, CLICK HERE
- ComScore SWIFT box office reporting integration. (Click to learn how to Set up your ComScore SWIFT Automation)
- Donor Perfect integration enhancements
- Added a check to look for a customer already in DonorPerfect based on last name, email, and partial first name before adding a new record.
- Added an option to allow dual members to go into one "Household" donor perfect record.
- Added the ability to format and included formatting and images in System Message notifications.
- Partial refund support for all payment gateways. This keeps administrators from having to void previous payments in full only to apply a different amount in order maintenance.
- Added the ability to restrict that a sales terminal cannot enter a credit card number at all when they utilize EMV payment readers.
- Changes to customer records
- Added new Customer Relationship support for defining how customers are connected/related to each other. This allows you to define a family, business, spouse, and etc. relationship to connect customers together.
- Changed Parent/Contact default connection of customers to newly defined contact relationship. Contact customers are no longer subordinate and different from the parent customer.
- Searching for a contact customer no longer pulls up the parent by default thus making you drill down to get to the contact record.
- Customer information input has been simplified. All customer questions and extra data are all on the general tab visible with other primary customer information.
- Duplicate checks are now performed any time a new customer is added in the sales or admin apps. This check has also been altered to try to catch more customers that may otherwise be recreated.
- Search for customers based on keywords. The keyword field can help to search for customers by looking across the customer information including name, email, customer number, member number, member barcode, customer questions, address, phone numbers, etc. to gather search results.
- Customers related to your search criteria through Customer Relationships are also able to be returned in search results to make sure you find the account you are looking for.
- Added the ability to add and manage customer records in Web Portal.
- Added the ability to add and adjust benefits in Web Portal.
- Added the ability to remove username and rely on email only for online accounts.
- Added more detail to a customer's online account that shows detail of used and remaining benefits for their membership/pass.
- Added the ability for a customer to save their credit card information in their online account for future use.
- Increased the maximum length of External Event ID values to 50 characters.
- Fixed an issue with multiple renewals of static memberships during the same renewal period.
- Fixed the display of member benefits for Catalog/Concession items to be correctly shown and formatted as bold in POS.
- Fixed an issue with comp policies not correctly recognizing and applying for certain ticket types.
- All city names in our zip code table have been proper/title cased.
- Fixed an issue with order questions not correctly being printed on dual/multi-membership cards.
- Fixed an issue with editing phone numbers and types in the account management area on the web.
- Fixed an issue that would leave a membership disabled when processed through the sales app.
- Fixed E-delivery page to display events until their end time instead of having them disappear once an event started.
- No longer allow customers to go through the guest checkout process if they are purchasing an item that requires a full customer account to access later like a membership or ticket pack.
- Updated the way confirmation text defined at sales folders gets grouped on the order confirmation page.
- Customer Benefits now called Account Benefits
If you have any questions or concerns about this update please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This support email address allows you to communicate with us any enhancements or issues related to the Agile Ticketing system. You should always feel free to contact us via any of the following support options: (615)360-6700, (877)282-8942, or email@example.com.