A Membership or Pass Info entry point displays information specific to a single membership program.
1. Log into Administration
2. Click on the Organization House icon.
3. Open up the Web Folder.
4. Click on the Entry Point icon.
5. Select the Entry Point Group.
6. In the Entry Point area, right-click and select New. In the options menu, select Membership Info.
7. You should now be in the Entry Point: New page.
On the General tab:
A. Name your Entry Point. (Please note that whatever you name Entry Point will appear on the Navigation Bar on your website.
B. Display Group allows you to group specific URLs under the group heading that will appear as a drop-down menu on the Navigation Bar on your website.
C. The Password allows you to place your links on the website but will require the Password you entered to allow anyone to access the URL. This is a great way to test all of your events or merchandise before making it visible to the general public.
D. Enter in the Display Sequence.
8. Click on the Membership tab.
9. Select the Sales Folder where your Membership is housed. In the lower window, click on the Membership program.
10. In the Notes tab, you can write any notes about your entry point or the Membership/Pass you will be selling.
11. Once you have filled out all of the information for your entry point click on the Apply button at the bottom of the page.
12. Go back to the General Tab. After you have clicked the Apply button, you will see a URL appear in the URL box at the bottom of the screen. From here you can copy the URL and attach it to your organization's website.