00:12 Pay Balance Due Orders Online
03:47 Dashboard Widgets
07:58 Ticket Pricing Customized
09:47 API Changes
10:13 AgileTix iOS App
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early August 16, 2022, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, August 16th, 2022, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Pay Balance Due Orders Online
- Added the ability for an agent to place an order with money due, send a link to the customer, and have the customer complete payment online.
- Optionally turned on in System Control. Controls whether customers will see the option on their order confirmation for orders that have money due.
- Dashboard Widgets
- Updated the formatting of the widgets to make them easier to read.
- Expanded by default so all information is visible and exportable.
- Adjusted the "Event Availability" widget to better show event duration, start time, and venue.
- Added an Event - Maturing Revenue report.
- This will help to track event revenue as it transitions from unredeemed to redeemed accounts when the event occurs.
- Ticket Pricing Customized
- Added the ability expand beyond just the base price to specify how price categories should be summarized and displayed on web purchase screens.
- OrderAddItems - Extended to support all item types (Membership, Passes, Catalog, Merchandise, Gift Card/Cert, Donation)
- ItemList - Added new method to provide generic way to get a list of items for sale.
- ItemGet - Added new method to get details about a specific item for sale.
- ItemListPrices - Added new method to get pricing information about an item.
- AgileTix iOS App
- Usability improvements around refreshing list of events, scan batches, and getting into sales mode.
- Fixed an issue with importing shows and losing thumbnail image properties.
- Fixed an issue where you could not discount prices correctly in the classic sales app.
- Fixed a display issue with catalog products and SKU names in web sales.
- Added some extra logging and verification to PAX based payment transactions.
- Added additional links to custom order confirmation to allow for direct wallet app links.
- Made adjustments to how tickets and memberships are updated in wallet apps.
- Fixed an issue with images being lost when saving showings in portal.
- Fixed an issue where 60 minute durations did not display correctly in classic sales app.
- Fixed an issue where variable pricing was not allowing $0 to be added to cart.
- Fixed an issue with accessible seating not working correctly with packages.
- Fixed an issue where donation prompts did not work correctly in web box office.