00:11 - Credit Card Fees
04:54 - Stored Payment Enhancements
07:36 - Donation Enhancements
10:25 - Web Portal Enhancements
12:01 - Custom Property Enhancements
12:53 - Tip Entry Enhancements
15:40 - Event Voting Enhancements
17:51 - Custom Report Enhancements
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early April 12, 2022, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, April 12, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Credit Card Fees
- Added options to define CC fee percentage to charge customer.
- Can be required or an optional donation of percentage amount.
- Stored Payments
- Allow agents to use stored payments in the sales app.
- Allow agents to edit stored payments with other customer details.
- Added option to prompt for donations in POS. Two different options depending on how you want it to appear during the order process.
- New design for donation page online that is more mobile friendly.
- Ability to add/edit custom properties.
- Web settings now have Entry Point Links and ability to set look and feel options.
- Custom Properties
- Allowed at showings to distinguish specific showtime details.
- Tips Entry
- Added easy entry in POS and classic sales interface for receipt based tips.
- Added options to be able to vote by barcode instead of by customer account.
- Added more options to define voting time window.
- Custom Reports
- Added option to break apart automatic grouping.
- Fixed an issue when scanning a catalog item barcode in POS.
- Added training/testing indicator on web sales pages and tickets.
- Fixed an issue with adding showings without having a show selected.
- Fixed cancelled ticket amounts showing as positive values in the Event Folder Manifest report.
- Fixed Comscore SWIFT extract summing up total sales if tickets are cancelled after the event has occurred.
- Fixed some layout issues on the membership/pass renewal page.
- Made sure the Agile Ticketing app updater is the latest version.
- Fixed an issue with the purchase popup dialog in web sales not showing the events correct date and time.
- Fixed an issue with the default color used for seating maps.
- Fixed an issue when viewing customer information with an incomplete phone number.
- Fixed an issue with wrapping multi-answer question items that are long.
- Fixed an issue where disabled custom properties were still shown on new events.
- Fixed an issue where editing an event description in portal did not notice changes to be saved.
- Added QR codes for memberships and passes in the my benefits area.
- Fixed an issue where Post event maintenance was allowed without security setting.
- Fixed an issue where Free Ticket Return option was showing already redeemed tickets.