00:14 Seat Map Editor and Seat Map Selection
06:14 Settings Options in Web Portal
08:05 Membership and Pass Changes
09:07 PAX EMV Payment Updates
10:08 API Customer Event History
10:33 Poster Image Support
11:20 Price Setup Adjustments
12:03 Order Fees in Donor Perfect
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early January 11, 2022, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, January 11, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Seat map and seat selection
- Updated the design of our default seat map option.
- Using new seat map technology to allow zooming, panning, and better support for smaller screens.
- Added a call to action button to instruct the customer to proceed to select their ticket types after selecting their seats.
- Added the ability to copy a row of seats and easily move them into place.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to easily maneuver and rotate seats.
- Better preview feedback when checking a seat map before publishing.
- More settings options in portal
- Add/Edit venues.
- Add/Edit revenue/payment accounts.
- Add/Edit users.
- Add showings like in the admin app.
- Expiration date is automatically hidden for subscription memberships/passes.
- Added an option to change membership/pass purchase page to be single selection instead of quantity boxes.
- Added a new API method to pull a customers full event purchase history.
- Added support for non IP lookup of PAX payment terminals.
- Added the ability to keep from printing receipts when using PAX payment terminals.
- Made some adjustments to better support poster images during web sales.
- Made some adjustments to price setup.
- Added ability for order fees to get pushed to DP via integration.
- Fixed issue where Tier Swap with Promo Codes would not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue with iframe web integration and call to action buttons.
- Fixed an issue with partial address information showing up incorrectly for web sales.
- Fixed an issue with the continue shopping button URL getting an "&" added.
- Defaulted "Include In Navigation Links" option to off for new Entry Point Links.
- Removed legacy rss feed support and fixed issue with ical file support.
- Fixed an issue with the date picker on the auto renewal management page in portal.
- Fixed an issue with Promo prices in POS.
- Fixed issues with font/style options on merge items in CRM emails/letters.
- Fixed issue with donations of non whole dollar amounts.
- Fixed some issues with support for Apple wallet.
- Fixed some issues with forwarding tickets.