00:14 Catalog and SKU Level File Import
04:13 New Options for Matching Events in the Entry Point Group Actions Criteria
07:16 Customization to the Web Account Creation Process
10:31 New Options with Customer and Order Based Questions
13:01 Simplified Ticket Forwarding
15:24 New Ticket Verbiage Line
15:44 Ability to Copy a Row on a Seating Image Map
17:13 Support for the Partnertech CD-101 10.1" Customer Display
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early September 21, 2021, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, September 21, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Catalog and SKU level file imports.
- Easily import and update catalog products and SKU level items in the admin app.
- Added new options for matching events in the Entry Point Group Actions criteria.
- Venue, Short Descriptive 1, and Short Descriptive 2 are now available for evaluation when doing custom actions online.
- These fields can be used to differentiate special events from others and have an action occur during the checkout process. (e.g. Short Descriptive 2 could be set to "Vaccine Required" and popup an attestation to the customer before they add tickets to their cart.)
- Made changes to how the web account and billing address are used online.
- Settings have been added to the system control area to allow hiding of Email Verify, Password Verify, Billing Address, and Questions from the initial account creation screen.
- Customers can enter their billing address on the payment page if their current address is not filled in.
- Updated support for customer and order questions.
- Updated question set up to make it easier to define available values.
- Added a new Multi-Check type of question for soliciting answers where multiple options may apply.
- Revamped the ticket forwarding process online to simplify the process.
- Customers can more easily forward tickets with fewer steps in the process.
- Customers can see who they have forwarded their ticket to.
- Customers can re-forward or cancel the forwarded tickets if needed.
- Added ticket verbiage lines to Apple Wallet and Google Pay tickets.
- Added an option to copy a row in the seating image map layout.
- Added support for PartnerTech CD-101C 10.1" secondary customer-facing display.
- Fixed issue where Entry Point Group Actions from another organization would pop up if criteria matched.
- Fixed an issue with how Regular Expressions are represented for defining ticket types in assignment policy settings.
- Fixed an issue with the view diagram button disappearing in the portal when editing a price.
- Fixed an issue where the Buyer Type would not be selected correctly when editing an event price in the portal.
- Updated the share screen option in the Sales/Admin app to reflect a new way to connect for screen sharing.
- Updated support for My Calendar to allow filtering and styling.
- Added expiration date column to the Membership Fulfillment list.
- Added distributor field in web feed API.