00:23 Define Account Benefits with Purchase
01:51 Promotion Codes
04:08 Adding Questions
04:57 Price Description
05:31 Account Codes For New Price
07:03 Define Assignment Policy
09:17 Set Renewal Event
09:47 Thumbnail Image
10:08 Benefit Redemption For Customer
10:46 Web Sale Triggers
11:42 New Hardware Support
12:00 Year over Year Report
14:15 Web Portal Log In
14:53 DonorPerfect Integration Improvements
15:47 Snippet Improvements
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early July 20, 2021, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, July 20, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Updated event features in the portal.
- Define account benefits the customer receives with purchase.
- Updated support for promos on prices. Multiple codes can be defined and imported.
- Define questions to ask when tickets are purchased.
- Ability to define descriptions for each price.
- Choice of account code when setting up new prices.
- Ability to define assignment policy.
- Ability to set the renewal event.
- Allow the upload of a different thumbnail image separate from the main image.
- Easier benefit redemption for customers.
- Benefits are now evaluated at the customer level instead of the member level.
- Ensure the customer can sign in with or without their membership/pass information and receive all their member and account benefits all at once.
- Added ability to set web sales trigger/action attestation to pop up every time instead of just once during a session.
- Added support for the new Partnertech Audrey A5 and EM-310 terminals.
- Year over year analysis report.
- Improved login and remember me option for https://portal.agiletix.com.
- Added option to control how the DP integration deals with business/organization records and added the ability to send full name info for secondary member info.
- Updated Emails and Letters snippet support in the web portal.
- Improved customer order list online to open order details inline.
- Removed support for deprecated search category functionality on events and packages.
- Removed support for deprecated mobile-specific pages in web sales.
- Improved tier swap maintenance function to include all selected tickets in the same tier.
- Fixed an issue where multi-section editing cleared out fields like buffering criteria.
- Fixed an issue with the suggested sell pop-up during a web sale.
- Fixed an issue where renewing a membership skips the donation alert during a web sale.
- Fixed timeout issue when swiping cards for kiosk or web box office sales.
- Added gate information to order confirmations and ticket printing.
- Fixed an issue with assignment policy and having a qty of 0 defined.
- Added relevant date and expiration date to apple and google wallet event tickets.
- Added some support to make it easier to set up ticket forwarding.
- Added a check during an order in the sales app to make sure that full address information is provided if mail delivery is chosen.