We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early January 19, 2021, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, January 19, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Emails and Letters Support in Portal
- Added the ability to create/edit emails and letters in web portal.
- Streaming Events
- Added a way to override Duration and End Date on events. This will allow duration to be set to length of streaming title, but the End Date will be specified to be when streaming of the title is finished.
- Added the ability to delete or reset AgileLink powered by CineSend video assets.
- Added autoplay option to Preview option in portal to directly mimic what a customer sees when starting a streaming title.
- Web Customization
- Allow "Buy Now" and "More Info" button text to be defined for events.
- Continue Shopping options to allow forwarding customers to a particular URL.
- Added Venue Short Name, Content Delivery, Streaming Geo Block, Purchase Prompt, and More Info Prompt values to pertinent event API methods.
- Added the ability to override the Watch URL for streaming titles. Useful for those clients utilizing their own watch interface through the API.
- Added new methods to the advanced API: CustomerListStreaming, CustomerGetStreaming, CustomerRedeemStreaming, CustomerListEDelivery, CustomerUpdate, CustomerSearch, WebUserUpdate, InventoryGroupList, ShowList, OrderComplete, OrderVoid, OrderAddItems, and OrderDeleteItems.
- Updated Executive Summary Report - High level report that breaks out sales by Sales Line Type, Folder, Sales Channel, Event, Membership/Pass Level, and Account Name/Code. Also details can be included by price type for selected Sales Line Types. Specific sections can be included or excluded so the report only has the most relevant info for your organization.
- Payment Terminal Support
- Added support for PAX a920 and a80 Bluefin payment terminals.
- Fixed an issue where the list of catalog items would not refresh in POS order maintenance.
- Fixed an issue where adding a multi person membership would not copy the address info to the second person.
- Increased the length of User Role names to accommodate organizations with long names.
- Fixed issue where the access end time was not calculated correctly on the streaming event page.
- Fixed an issue where showings would not have the correct option for pre-roll and skippable for video insertions.