While these instructions are intended for PAX devices from Bluefin they should also work for PAX Devices from other Merchants.
- You will first need to access the Main Menu by either hitting the Menu button on the screen or pressing the FUNC key and then the 1 key.
- Most devices will require a password to access the Main Menu, if this is the case, the password is typically the current date, e.g. 01/01/90.
- If this configuration doesn't work contact your Bluefin support rep. They will need to confirm what the password is before moving forward.
- Once in the Main Menu press the down arrow once and select 2. Communication
- Here you will need to enter the password again, it will be the same password as the one previously used to access the Main Menu.
- Once in the Communications Menu press the down arrow and then select LAN Parameters.
- Once in LAN Parameters select the IP Address button. This will show you the current IP Address of the device on your network.
- UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH YOUR AGILE TICKETING SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE DO NOT CHANGE THIS ADDRESS HERE.
- To exit back to the main screen hit the Red "X" button until all menus have been closed.