00:11 AgileLink powered by CineSend
02:04 New Streaming Properties Tab
06:15 Pre-Roll and Post-Roll Settings
07:48 Streaming Shows in Web Portal
08:40 Web Sales Category List
11:49 Automatic Member Redemptions
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early September 9, 2020, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Wednesday, September 9, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Use CineSend for DRM protected video content directly in Agile Ticketing without establishing a contract with CineSend. More details regarding pricing and Agile Ticketing contract addendum at https://agiletix.com/agilelink-learn-more/.
- Moved AgileLINK settings from custom properties to its own settings area.
- Create an email to send to the film maker/distributor to allow them to securely upload the film/video content.
- Link pre-roll and post-roll items and control playlist order for titles.
- Geo-blocking setting for each individual show.
- Automatic member redemption of virtual event by clicking directly on Watch Now button.
- Added watch now button to legacy purchase page.
- Web Sales Event List
- New Category List option that groups events based on specified custom properties.
- Added the ability to define order of custom properties.
- Added new Tag filter option based on specified custom properties.
- Fixed the sorting of events with the same date in the cart, order confirmation, and emailed order confirmation.
- Fixed the status date/time shown on the order confirmation to be in the correct time zone.
- Fixed an issue with membership on sale dates and multiple Buyer Types.
- Fixed an issue where the "Terms and Conditions" not checked alert shows twice on the web.