There may be times when you need to change the inventory of a showing after that showing has been created. For example, a showing might need to be moved from one venue to another with more seats. To accomplish this change, proceed with the following steps:
- Log in to Administration.
- Select the proper Corporate Organization icon.
- Select the blue Sales Information folder (Films, Events, etc.) where the showing is built.
- Select the Show icon.
- Select the Show in question from the Show section the top of the page. This will make its showings appear in the Showing box. In the Showing box, select the showing whose venue must be changed. Right-click the showing and select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Under the General tab, click the drop-down next to Venue.
If the new venue has already been built in Agile, select it from the drop-down menu.
B. If the new venue has not yet been built in Agile, select the ellipsis button to the right of the Venue drop-down. This will open the Venue:New window where you may input information to create the venue. (For more information on how to do this, see Steps 6 – 10 of Adding a Venue Address.)
7. In the new window, select the desired template from the Template drop-down list.
This will display the Template’s inventory below in the Tier Inventory box.
Once the Template has been selected, you can make further changes to the Inventory of this showing:
A. Adjust the total inventory of a tier: Select the Clipboard icon beside the desired tier.
In the pop-up window, type or use the arrow buttons to enter in the desired total and select OK to change the tier’s total inventory.
B. Add a new tier to the template: To the right of the Template drop-down menu is an Inventory Group drop-down menu. Select the desired tier from the drop-down menu.
Select the Plus icon. In the pop-up window, type or use the arrow buttons to enter in the desired total for this inventory tier and select OK. This will create the new tier and its available inventory.
8. Select OK. A pop-up window will appear. If you are ready for these inventory adjustments to be processed, select Yes. Otherwise, select No and make any necessary changes in the Film:New window.
9. You should now see that the Venue and Tier / Inventory of the desired showing has been changed.