00:14 Simplified Inventory Management Tool
02:14 Updated Scheduling Tool
05:14 New Highlights List for Online Sales
07:42 Gift Cards and Gift Certificates in Web Portal
08:41 Donation Management Enhancements
10:29 Membership Management Enhancements
12:16 Customer Management Enhancement
12:50 Contribute ideas for Future Updates
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early January 7, 2020, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, and receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, January 7, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Inventory management when moving between venues
- New wizard to help move inventory when changing venues.
- Easily pick the template for the new venue and each inventory group is changed to accommodate the new venue.
- Warns you if you try to move an event to a small venue that would be oversold.
- Updated Schedule management in admin app
- New Schedule option available in admin app.
- Daily timeline of events with the ability to click and drag to add new.
- Shows events in other folders to improve visibility of everything on the schedule.
- Easily add recurring events at the same time across many days and weeks.
- New Highlights list option for online sales
- Added a new list view where your organization can specify exactly which events show in the list in order to highlight them.
- The top item in the list is full width to bring more attention to that event.
- The order of the items is randomized to make sure customers see something new each time they visit the page.
- Gift Cards / Certificates
- Added support to web portal for setting up and changing gift card/certificate settings.
- Donation Management
- Round up current total on web orders
- New widget to ask for donations on the payment screen.
- Membership Management
- Ability to reprint a membership card and select each card you want to print if there are multiple.
- Go directly to latest membership order when looking at a customer's details.
- Added day of week to header on event calendar view for mobile devices.
- Made sure start and end dates could be defined on new account benefit setup.
- Fixed an issue with duration showing as 0 when creating new Showings.
- Made sure Access Buyer Types show up when creating a brand new package.
- Fixed ADA seating option to always pick the best available section that has ADA seats available.
- Added addit link support for event tickets to be added via direct URL.
- Fixed an issue with adding a contact on an order.
- Added some warnings to the delivery method area on events to warn about possible delivery method setup issues.