***BEFORE FOLLOWING THE STEPS DETAILED IN THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED IN AS AN ADMINISTRATOR ON THE COMPUTER***
1. Connect the RP-700 Printer to your computer and make sure Windows recognizes the printer in the Devices and Printers area. (You should see an unidentified printer at the bottom of the window.)
2. Go to www.agiletix.com/downloads and download the RP-700 Driver
3. Go to your Downloads Folder. Extract the Files.
4. Open the folder of extracted files. Right-click the Silent_Setup application in the Driver folder and select Run as Administrator. This should create a new .txt file called "Silent_Setup.txt."
5. Open Silent_Setup.txt. The message should read "Successfully installed printer driver. Please repower the printer."
6. Turn the RP-700 Printer off and back on again.
7. On your computer, navigate to the Control Panel (If you do not know how to do this, visit the "Open Control Panel" section of this Windows support article for more instructions.) In the Control Panel, select Devices and Printers.
8. Select the RP-700(U)1 Printer. Right-click the Printer and select Printer Properties. Under the General tab, select Print Test Page.
The test page should list the Printer Name as RP-700(U)1.
- If the test page lists the correct name, proceed with Step 9.
- If the test page lists a different name, contact your Agile Ticketing Solutions support agent.
9. In the Printer Properties window, select the Advanced tab. At the bottom of the window, select Printer Defaults.
10. Select the Operation tab. Select the following buttons and implement these changes:
- Start of Document: Uncheck "Feed to cut position before cut" and set Paper Cut to "No Cut."
- Start of Page: Uncheck "Feed to cut position before cut" and set Paper Cut to "No Cut."
- End of Page: Check "Feed to cut position before cut" and set Paper Cut to "Partial Cut."
- End of Document: Uncheck "Feed to cut position before cut" and set Paper Cut to "No Cut."
11. Select Apply to save those changes and then OK to close the window.
You have now installed the RP-700 printer with the correct settings onto your computer.