1. Log in to Web Portal at portal.agiletix.com by entering your username, password, and domain.
2. Click the Donation tab. (If you do not see the Donation tab on the left side of the screen, please contact your support representative).
3. If you are making edits to a donation program, click on the Pencil Edit icon to the left of the program.
4. If you would like to create a donation program, click + ADD DONATION at the top of the screen.
5. Select the folder where the new donation program will be housed.
6. Fill out some basic information about your program:
A) Name: external name of the donation that will be visible to customers online.
B) Sort Name: internal name of the donation that will determine how donations will be sorted online.
C) Sales Line Type: select the Type that best fits the donation.
D) Account: select the correct Revenue-Payment Account. Please note: This property cannot be changed once the donation program is saved.
E) Donation Levels: enter the different available levels of the donation. Click Plus icon to add a level, or click the red Trash Can icon next to a level to remove it.
a) Click Allow Open Amount Entry Box to allow the customer to customize their donation amount.
b) Click the Allow Order Roundup Box to allow the customers to round up their uneven order total as a donation.
F) Display Sequence: places the donations in a specific order. Donations with higher display sequences will fall to the bottom of lists of donations. Donations with lower display sequences will fall closer to the top of lists of donations.
G) Project Code: (if applicable) select the correct item from the list, or create a new item by clicking on the ellipses.
H) Enabled: make sure this is checked to make the donation available.
Note: Allow 12 month pledge is an option only available to DonorPerfect clients and will allow donations to be divided between 12 months. The minimum pledge amount can also be specified. If you want to start issuing pledge donations, please contact an Agile support representative who can verify if you need a new SafeSave merchant to process pledges.
7. Next, scroll down to the Sales Channel Availability section, where you can set times for your donation program to begin and end.
A) First, select a Mode. Advanced mode separates web sales and box office sales. This allows you to set specific parameters for Web sales and Box Office sales. Simple mode allows you to make changes to all sales channels at once.
B) Click the box next to the sales channels you would like to activate.
C). Set the times for your donation to go on sale and off sale.
8. If Alert During Checkout is selected, this will allow the donation to prompt during the check out process in AMS and online sales.
9. If Alert on Payment is selected, this will allow a prompt to appear on the payment screen during online sales.
8. In the Descriptives area, you can go into details about your donation program:
-Description: the detailed description box. Add in as much information as needed in this field.
-Levels Area Description: allows you to enter important information that will appear next to donation levels, as in the image below.
-Short Description: it is recommended that you enter a short descriptive that will be seen under Donation Fund Name (more info will appear when longer descriptions are necessary).
-Selection Prompt: text that will appear on your web page above the dollar values.
-Confirmation Email: include information specific to the donation that will appear in the confirmation email.
9. In the Images section, you are able to add images to your donation. Click on the up arrow to upload an image from your desktop.
10. In the Questions section, questions are used to gather information from customers. You may ask the customer-specific questions about their order by moving a question from the Available Questions field to the Selected Questions field.
-If you need to create new questions, click on the New Question button.
Question Text: This is the Question that will appear online.
Type: select the type of answer you would like from the drop-down.
Available values: allows you to enter select-able answers to the question.
Default Value: this answer will be automatically selected. If left blank, no answer will be automatically selected.
Regular Expression: determines how the data should be entered and defined.
Example Text: if the answer requires a Regular Expression Format, give an example here (i.e. enter birthday as 01/05/1980).
Usage: "Per Sales Line Item (i.e. Each Event)" should be selected if the answer is only required per event. "Per Each Quantity (i.e. Each Ticket)" should be selected if the answer is required for each ticket.
Ticket Format Index: allows you to assign the answer to the question as text on the ticket format.
Answer Max Length: enter in the maximum answer length in characters.
Required: check this if the question must be answered by the customer before finalizing the order.
Agent Managed Question: select this if the question should only be asked by ticket agents.
Enabled: check if the question should be enabled.
11. Once you have all of the information for your Donation program built, click the Save Changes button.