0:12 Donations and Variable Value Items in Web Portal
2:22 Pay What you Can Support
7:30 Discount Support for all Sales Lines
10:32 Membership and Pass Price Settings
12:08 Pax EMV Terminal Flow Improvements
13:18 Catalog Custom Properties
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early October 15, 2019, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, and receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, October 15, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Discount support for all Sales Lines
- Added support to discount all events/items in POS and classic sales interfaces.
- Pay what you can support for events
- Added support for pay what you can tickets for events.
- Organization can define a dollar range for ticket prices and let the customer pay what they want between that range.
- Donation / Variable Value admin support on web portal
- Added support to configure properties of donation programs, variable value items, and variable fees in the web portal.
- Membership / Pass price settings
- Moved the approval process to the price level instead of the program level so a particular price point can require approval.
- Added an "Is Subscription" setting to define that a membership price is a recurring subscription.
- Pax EMV credit card terminal flow improvements
- Added buttons and settings to improve the time it takes to process a credit card transaction through the EMV terminal.
- Fixed some issues with credit card swiping and payment flow for EMV terminals.
- Fixed an issue with loading large data sets in custom reports.
- Updated the user flow when adding a photo to an existing pass/membership in the sales app.
- Fixed an issue with the time selection not being set to 11:59:59 PM for end date times.
- Fixed an issue with member benefits prices not hiding/shown correctly in the POS interface.
- Made a small change to Tier / Inventory group selection in reserved seating to preset values with already selected seat information.
- Fixed an issue where two order fees are added for memberships / passes.