Agile clients are now able to import your showing dates and times in Web Portal. First, you will need to create your Shows. To learn how to Build a Show in Web Portal, Click Here. To Learn how to Import Shows in Web Portal, Click Here.
1. In web portal click on Events from the menu and then select Import.
2. Click on the Showings tab at the top of the Import page.
3. Click on the Download Example File button to save the Import spreadsheet example to your desktop.
4. Fill in the spreadsheet with the showing information.
A. Show name: In column A you will need to enter in the Internal Name of your show. This is the name that only shows up in the system or the short name of the show.
B. Template Name: In column B you will need to enter the name of the template that you created for the show.
C. Date TBD: If the dates of your show have not been finalized yet you can type TRUE in column C. If they are finalized and you want them to appear online make sure the column says FALSE.
D. Start Date: In column D you will need to enter the start date and time of the showing.
E. Duration: Enter the duration of the show in column E. Please note that the duration needs to be entered in minutes.
F. Show Time with Date: If you wish for the time and date of the show to appear on the website type TRUE in the fields in column F.
G. Show End Date: If your organization publishes the end date time on their website make sure that you enter TRUE in Column G.
H. Event ID: The event ID will be generated by Agile once you Import the showings. 50 character limit.
5. Once you have filled out the Import Spreadsheet you need to go back to the Web Portal and select Import .
6. Select Showings and then click on the Load Excel File button.
7. Select the completed spreadsheet.
8. Once all of your showings have loaded, you can make edits to your showing by double-clicking on the field you wish to edit.
9. Click on the Upload button to upload all of the films into Agile.
10. Click Yes to confirm that you are ready to import your showings.
11. Click OK once you receive the Import Results pop up window.
12. If you want to download the Results File, click on the Save Results button.