0:13 Point of Sale Enhancements
2:57 Comp Policy Support
4:51 After Midnight Event Support
6:01 Web Portal Enhancements
8:11 Outline View for Custom Reports
9:02 Kiosk Enhancements
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early June 18, 2019, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, and receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, June 18, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- POS Mode
- Cancel and exchange tickets without having to leave the POS interface.
- Enhancements for picking seats.
- Option to make seat selection default over auto assignment of seats.
- Comp Policy Support
- Added the ability to add tickets in other events and from other folders.
- This feature's name is now Assignment Policy as it is used for more than just providing group/comp tickets.
- After Midnight Event Support
- Added a new Display Date option to override the actual date of the event with a customized start time. (e.g. Event happens at 12:30 am on Saturday, but will be shown to the customer at the end of the list of events on Friday night.)
- Renewing Seated Events Without Using Packages
- Made further enhancements to simplify the event renewal process.
- Portal Enhancements: Events
- Updated support to make it easier to set up on-sale dates for different Buyer Types.
- Updated inventory management support.
- Added some fields that were not available in the Portal, such as Distributor and comScore settings.
- Kiosk Enhancements
- Added support for automatically printing tickets or receipt after sale completes.
- Added ticket pickup option to Kiosks.
- New look and feel for Kiosks.
- Fixed issue with showing incorrect Web Sales Feed API URL when creating a new Entry Point link.
- Fixed issue where it was unclear which membership is being selected when setting up a Gate Control Batch.
- Fixed an issue when editing multiple Gate Control Batches at once.
- Changed behavior for Daily Batch scanning to default to "All Events" if the daily batch is the only option available.
- Fixed an issue with showing "All Availability" across multiple events in a package.
- Fixed an issue when a person forgets that password and gets locked out of their account.