The AgileTIX scanning application is currently only offered on iOS devices.
1. Visit the Apple APP store and search for AgileTIX and install the APP.
2. Click on the AgileTIX icon on your device.
3. Log into the Application using your Agile Ticketing Solutions Username, Password, and Domain.
3. Once logged in you will see a list of scan batches. If the batch is already attached to a specific event you will then be presented with the scanning screen. If the batch you select is a "Daily Batch" you will be presented with a list of all Events/Showtimes that fall within the batch's range of days and you should either select the "All Events" option or one of the specific Events/Showtimes for scanning.
5. To scan tickets, click on Press to Scan button.
- If you are using just an iPod, iPad or iPhone, the camera will open and you will be able to scan any barcode or QR code on the tickets.
- If you are using a Linea Pro scan device, you will be able to use the scanner by pressing the "Press to Scan" button or the button on the right of the device (you might have to press the button on the right of the device the first time to wake up the scanner).
6. Tickets that are valid will show a green Tickets Valid message on the device.
7. Tickets that are not valid will show you a red message on the device.
8. If you are going to sell tickets through the device, click on the ticket icon at the bottom right of the screen. If the ticket icon is not enabled there might be additional setup to do in the Agile Ticketing Solutions administration system to enable device based purchasing.
9. You will then see the event title at the top of the screen and the prices that are available to purchase for that event. NOTE: At this time, this is only available for General Admission events.
10. Enter the number of tickets that the customer wishes to purchase.
11. You will see the number of tickets you have chosen along with the subtotal at the bottom of the screen.
12. When you are ready to process the payment, click on the Green Payment icon at the bottom right of the screen.
13. The device will then tell you when it is ready for you to swipe the card. Swipe the card to process payment. This requires either a Linea Pro or iMag II MSR device to process credit card payments. You can also choose cash if it is a cash sale.
14. Once the payment has been processed, you will return to the main screen for sales.
15. If the customer would like to get a receipt, click on the menu at the top right of the screen.
16. Click on Recent Orders.
17. You will see the list of orders that you have completed. Click on the @ symbol on the right side of the order information.
18. A pop-up field will open for you to enter their email address.
19. An email will be sent to the customer.