0:15 Ticket Forwarding
1:53 Free Ticket Return
3:06 Schedule Hold Inventory Group to Release
4:10 Renew Seated Events Without Using Packages
7:06 Fulfillment Enhancements
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early March 5, 2019, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, and receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, March 5, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Ticket Forwarding
- Allows the customization of emails confirming the forward to the buying customer and to the customer receiving the tickets.
- Forwarded tickets are now automatically attached to the email.
- Return Free/Benefit Tickets
- Option to turn this feature on in your organization's System Control settings.
- Customers can view any upcoming $0 tickets they have and return ones they select.
- This allows customers to return $0 tickets they may have redeemed with benefits and use their benefit for another event.
- Scheduled Hold Inventory Group Release
- Set a hold inventory group to release to open inventory automatically.
- Release the inventory at a specific hour of the day. All events that day that have tickets in the specified inventory group will be moved to open availability at the specified time.
- Release the inventory at the specified hours before the event starts. Every hour the system will automatically get all events starting within the specified hour range and move any of the specified inventory group to open availability.
- Renew seated events without using packages
- Added support in web and sales app to easily renew single events from year to year without having to use the package functionality.
- Fulfillment enhancements
- All unprinted ticket orders for a customer will be batched up into one bundle when printing instead of each order being separated.
- Added a "Single Event" option off of the main fulfillment menu to easily get to fulfilling an event's Will Call tickets. This is in addition to how this could be accomplished off of the event in the main sales list.
- New Fulfillment Packing List report to produce a detailed list of the items printed for each customer.
- Package tickets are now able to be printed in the Single Event Will Call area. You no longer have to print the package tickets as a bundle in the Package fulfillment area.
- Fixed two issues with saving report subscriptions.
- Fixed an issue with showing the auto-renew membership option during renewals.
- Fixed an issue when adding a cached catalog item in POS that has been recently disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the settings file that contains some of the terminals information.
- Fixed an issue with the event selection in portal not picking the next upcoming event by default.
- Fixed an issue with Comp Policy tickets.
- Fixed an issue with the reports page refreshing before a report has completed.