- Introduction 0:00
- Web Portal Dashboard 0:11
- Reporting Enhancements 4:31
- Support for Additional Encrypted Credit Card Hardware 6:46
- New and Updated Reports 7:35
- Report Customization 11:15
- New iOS Scanning and Sales App 20:30
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early January 15, 2018, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, and receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, January 15, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Report customization
- Take the data from a selection of Agile Ticketing reports and adjust them to fit your needs.
- Choose what fields to include, group, filter, include subtotals, and adjust column formatting with the Pivot report type.
- Provide a meaningful visual with your report by including a Chart.
- Choose the columns you want in a basic grid for export with the Raw grid section type.
- Share your report with others in your organization.
- Add your custom report to your favorites.
- Print your report or export to Excel and PDF.
- High level data on your homepage to quickly view performance.
- Export data from widgets to Excel.
- Sales Line Type Stats - Summarizes all sales within the selected period by Category and Sales Line Type.
- Buyer Type Stats - Summarizes all sales within the selected period by Sales Channel and Buyer Type.
- Upcoming Events Availability - Shows sold and available for all films/events in the selected time period.
- Active Member Stats - Summarizes the total number of active members and memberships during the selected time period.
- Permissions must be enabled for each user role to allow access to each dashboard widget.
- Reporting enhancements
- New search box allows for quick lookup of available reports
- Reports now have a description as well as relevant tags to aid in finding the best report.
- Reports are now better categorized based on their more specific Sales Line Category. (e.g. Concessions instead of Catalog)
- Combined extract and printable reports to single listing in the reports area.
- Support for additional encrypted credit card hardware
- Fully encrypted transmission of card data on the sales terminal.
- PartnerTech terminal options available or USB based stand alone swipes. Pricing and further details coming soon.
- New / Updated Reports
- Accounting Batch Audit - Options have been added to get extra order or event details in this report based on specified Sales Line Types. When accounting for donations or memberships you can specify those Sales Line Types to get details about the order and customer that purchased to book in your accounting package.
- Show / Showing Metadata Extract - An extract of all shows and showings that have occurred during a specified date range along with all custom properties. This export is in the same format at the show and showing imports to allow easy manipulation of data.
- Comscore Box Office Reporting - Tier name has been added to ticket type to allow distributors to differentiate between matinee and evening screenings.
- Gross Revenue Box Office Statement - Tier name has been added to ticket type to allow distributors to differentiate between matinee and evening screenings.
- New iOS scanning and sales app available in the app store soon
- LineaPro hardware scanner and a built-in camera for validating barcodes.
- Ability to ask for rescans whether the admittance was allowed or denied.
- LineaPro and iMag Pro II credit card swipes for at the door sales.
- Fixed and issue with member import and Joined/Expired dates being incorrect.
- Fixed an issue adding/editing memberships in the app (Auto-Renew Switch).
- Fixed an issue adding/editing membership dates in Portal.
- Fixed a typo where Deferred Balance was spelled incorrectly.
- Fixed a scrolling issue with the Donation list in the sales app.
- Fixed an XML feed formatting issue when using the latest version.
- Fixed an issue where membership prices from other Sales Line Types could be selected.
- Fixed an issue when editing prices that have 2 or more account distributions.
- Fixed an issue with the search box on the Portal homepage.
- Fixed an issue with saving the Donor Perfect integration settings.
- Fixed an error that came up when trying to delete a newly created product price.
- Fixed an issue importing dual members where the customer already exists.