Option 1: Use an Agile Preferred Merchant Services Providers
Safe Save Payments
SafeSave is a total payments solution for processing credit card transactions. Using innovative technology and PCI-DSS level 1 security, they strive to offer a seamless experience for both clients and merchants.
SafeSave Payment Gateway works with both Agile Ticketing Solutions and DonorPerfect.
- Quick easy setup with minimal underwriting
- Low flat rate pricing without hidden fees
- No contracts or cancellation penalty
- No surcharges or extra fees for different card types
- No monthly fees
- No minimum or inactivity fees
- No sign-up or application fee*
- No PCI compliance fees
NOTE:**The Agile SafeSave integration does not support EMV or contactless payment options.
To Get Started with SafeSave Click the Link:
Option 2: Use your own Merchant Services Provider
If you currently have a merchant service provider or want to choose a non-preferred merchant service provider, a gateway service will need to be utilized. Agile currently integrates with two gateway service providers.
Authorize.net is an online payments gateway that supports connections to all the major credit card processing networks. These connections allow Agile to work with most merchant services companies.
- Integration with multiple merchant services providers
- Advanced fraud detection
- Easy Setup and integration
- No setup fees
NOTE:**The Agile Authorize.net integration does not support EMV or contactless payment options
To Get Started with Authorize.Net Click the Link:
Choose the Payment Gateway Only Option
Option 3: Bluefin
BlueFin Payment Solutions
Bluefin is a payment security company that provides the leading security platform supporting payment gateways, processors and independent software vendors (ISV’s) in 28 countries. Bluefin’s secure payment platform is key to a holistic approach to data security. Designed to complement EMV and tokenization, Bluefin’s PCI-validated Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) solutions provide a solid security defense against current and future data breaches.
- Point-to-point encryption certified solution (P2PE) reduces PCI scope and compliance requirements
- EMV-ready PAX terminal options
- PAX terminals accept swipe, manual payments and contactless payments like apple pay and google wallet.
To Get Started with Bluefin Merchant Services Email: